M2M MIMO Multi Port Radio
For low-latency, high performance wireless point-to-point backhaul applications, robust design for use in harsh outdoor environments.
M2M Point to Point Outdoor Wireless Ethernet Backhaul Bridge for Point-to-Point with speeds up to 100 Mbps
The integrated outdoor architecture of Wireless M2M P2P outdoor bridges provides for simple installation, maximum range and capacity, delivering outstanding performance (up to 100 Mbps) in a weatherproof design. Utilizing a 2×2 MIMO OFDM Radio design and adaptive modulation in the 5GHz (4.90-5.85 GHz) frequency range, M2M p2p outdoor backhaul radios operate at a range of up to 30 miles and at speeds up to 100 Mbps.
Popular Applications Include:
- Rural Broadband Service Infrastructure
- Video Surveillance Point-to-Point and Multipoint Backhaul
- WiMAX BTS High-capacity backhaul
- Wireless ISP infrastructure backhaul
- Building-to-building connectivity at Fast Ethernet speeds
- Cost-effective alternative for legacy microwave links
- WISP Internet POP for remote areas
- Reliable backup for high-speed FSO and millimeter-wave links or fiber lines